How to Put Video onto your iPad or iPhone
iPads don't really have root file systems, so files can not be downloaded and saved to them like normal desktop computers
- Download and save the file to a desktop or laptop computer - not your iPad
- After the file has finished downloading to your desktop / laptop computer, un-zip it, open the folder and find the enclosed .mp4 ("Digital Photography Exposed The Movie") file.
- Launch iTunes and import the movie into your iTunes Library by clicking and dragging the .mp4 file onto the left side of the iTunes interface where the Library is, consisting of the Music, Movies, TV Shows, and Podcasts tabs
- When the video file is in your iTunes Library, connect (via a cable) your iPad to your computer
- Once the iPad is recognized by the computer, it will appear (on the left) within iTunes under the Devices tab. Now go back to the Movies tab and click and drag video file(s) onto the iPad.
- Disconnect iPad you will be all set.